A debt consolidation loan allows you to combine all your debts into a single, lower interest rate loan. It is particularly beneficial when you have high-interest rates debts. Combining your debts this way allows you to lower your monthly payment and makes it easier for you to afford your monthly bills.
Does every month end with you swamped in debt and being hounded by money lenders who have cheated you and are charging you insanely high interest rates? Or are you drowning in credit card debt and finding it difficult and painful to track how much you owe in interest payments? Are you struggling to find relief from the monthly payments? Applying for our debt consolidation loan in Singapore is a great way to save money and achieve a lower interest rate across all your loans. It works by combining all your unsecured loans, like all the balances you might owe to other money lenders and credit cards and combining them into one lump sum. While the idea of owing so much to one entity may seem intimidating at first, it is much safer, as we are approved by Singapore’s Ministry of Law (Minlaw) licensed money lender and would never seek to cheat you. Furthermore, you will be able to derive a lowered interest rate with us and be able to save more money.
Having debt doesn’t give you peace of mind. Every end month, banks or money lenders will be notifying you that you still need to pay your loans which have insane interest rates. Sometimes, you may even find yourself in credit card debt and you can’t even track the amount that’s still pending. We are sure that by now you just want a way out of this mess.
ADVANTAGES OF USING DEBT CONSOLIDATION
There is no better way to settle high-interest and multiple loans other than taking a personal consolidation loan. Some of the expected benefits include:
- Lower interest rates.
- A personalized minimum amount of monthly payments.
- Tailored loan duration.
- Simple and quick application process.
- Easier tracking process.
WE ARE RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY
You don’t want to plunge into another financial crisis after getting a debt consolidation loan. Therefore, it’s important that you choose a verified and reliable loan provider. S G CREDIT PTE. LTD. is licensed by The Ministry of Law (Minlaw) in Singapore. So, when you are dealing with us, you are sure that we are not another set of frauds. The internet is full of frauds and lack of clear background checks can easily lead you in trouble. Note that it’s easy to lose all your money if you are not careful. For instance, there are some firms which have significantly low-interest rates but high amounts of upfront fees. This should be a red flag for you. Because as soon as you pay the initial fee, they will disappear.
However, we are reliable and trustworthy. We just want to assist you in paying your loans with much lower interest rates. Using our financial services means that you will end up making the best choices regarding your finances. By paying all your debts, you will be able to take full control of your money as well as your life. So, if you are ready to make a conscious decision regarding your money and paying loans, simply contact us for tailored customer service.
Am I Eligible for a Debt Consolidation Loan?
According to the rules of the debt consolidation plan, there are some criteria you will have to meet before taking out a debt consolidation loan. You must be:
- A Singaporean or Permanent Resident: Currently the debt consolidation plan is only for Singaporeans and permanent residents.
- Employed with Salary: You will need to have an annual income of at least $30,000, but no more than $120,000. Banks have much higher criteria for their debt consolidation loans including personal assets worth at least $2 million. We simply require your income documents for proof.
- Have Unsecured Debts of at least 6 Times Your Monthly Income: Debt consolidation loans are for people who are in dire situations and saddled with numerous unsecured debts. If your debts are from credit cards and other unsecured credit and reach at least 6x your monthly income, you are eligible for a debt consolidation loan. If your loans are business or education loans, you are not eligible for the debt consolidation plan.
If you meet all the criteria, you are eligible for a Debt Consolidation Loan! It will definitely help you manage your finances better and make your life a lot easier.
We are here to mend the finance lag, at pocket-friendly rates and on business promoting terms. Apply for a Debt Consolidation Loan with us today!